No requirement of any academic qualification. Students of 18 years or more who can read and write Gujarati are eligible to get admission in this course.
|Sr No ||Name of Subject ||Subject Code ||No of Blocks |
|1 ||Course of Elementary Maths ||PMT-01 ||05 |
|2 ||Introductory course of Social Science ||PSS-01 ||05 |
|3 ||Course of Introductory Commerce (Aspiring for B.Com. degree) ||PCO-01 ||05 |
: For the further studies in commerce pco-01 is compulsory.
- The question paper of the term-end examination is of three hours, in which one and half hour i.e. 1.30 is allotted for PMT-01, PSS-01 and PCO-01 each.
- For all the three subjects only one question paper will be given. There will be descriptive questions of 20 marks and objective questions of 30 marks.
- For the eligibility of admissions in the First B.A./B.Com., students will have to secure 36%marks in the term-end examination. The students successful in this examination will be sent a "letter of offer” for the admission in the first year of this University. No mark sheet will be given for this examination.
- The students failing to maintain above said minimum standard will be allowed to appear in the term end examination within the maximum period of two years.
- After the admission in this university if the student fails to complete the preparatory course and wishes to continue his/her studies will be allowed for the re-admission. He/she will have to pay the specific amount of fees again.
- The Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme is in no way equivalent to 10+2 or any other examination. This is only the internal system of this university which prepares the persons who studies deprived of any eligibility for admissions and who aspire to be graduated for further studies.